For calibration and adjustment of balancing machines, setup rotors or master rotors and calibrated test weights are indispensable. These working standards must be treated like other measuring or testing equipment. This means: They have to be inspected periodically in order to ensure reliable measurements. Failure to do so could have an impact on product quality and potentially have serious economic consequences.
Our test laboratory covers all relevant measurands - geometry, mass and, in particular, unbalance. Only this enables the complete testing of:
- Test rotors and masses in accordance with ISO 21940-21 or SAE ARP 4162
- Setup and master rotors for balancing machines in serial production
- Other disk- and cylindrical-shaped standards or entire assemblies
- Standardised or self-manufactured standards
We recommend that you use your own working standards and have them checked by our AUKOM* trained staff. Your tested working standards are then available not only for regular laboratory tests, but also for your own intermediate tests, thus increasing your product quality. If you do not have your own working standards, we would be pleased to offer them to you for rent. Further information can be found under "Rental of working standards".
* AUKOM Training Coordinate Metrology e.V., Braunschweig: AUKOM seminars provide advanced, metrological knowledge and increase the reliability of measurement results.
Test levels to match your QM system
Principally, every working standard can be tested in accordance with each level. The test laboratory for balancing technology offers three performance levels, which differ in terms of the metrological depth and the scope of the documentation.