- Precise unbalance measurement also for small, light rotors
- Balancing in one or two planes
- No time-consuming calibration runs through permanent calibration
- Compact machine design, small space requirement and simple assembly
- PC measuring unit with extensive operator prompting and direct display of unbalance or correction weight
Range of applicationMeasurement and correction of unbalance in rotors without their own shaft, in one or two planes. Typical examples of rotors are blank CDs, small blowers without self-propulsion, centrifuges, deflection pulleys, clutch components and rotating paint spray nozzles. A shorter spindle distance and protective shroud provide faster, safer and more accurate balancing.
- Force-measuring, vertical balancing machine with permanent calibration and automatic operation
- Designed for table-top placement, suitable for a seated operator
- Balancing unit, measuring unit and control cabinet are mounted on a common base plate.
- The dynamometer-mounted precision balancing spindle supports a
removable adapter for centering the rotors and is driven by a
flange-mounted electric motor.
- The protective enclosure designed according to ISO 21940-23 is part of the standard equipment.
- Measuring unit CAB 820 with coloured, graphics capable LCD-Display. Cache memory for 99 rotor data and extensive basic configuration for the different correction methods.
Optional: CAB 920 with Windows operating system, TFT colour display with touchscreen function and vector view of the unbalance. Designed as network compatible embedded PC with memory card and permanent storage of the measured unbalance values. Simplest menu navigation in „Easy Mode“.
Working principleManually load rotor in the balancing unit, center the work-piece with an interface adapter and close the protective shroud
Start the automatic measuring run. Accelerate, measure and display the unbalance on the measuring unit, automatically index to the correction position. The measured value display is retained after each measuring run.
Open the protective shroud, unload and, if necessary, correct the unbalance.
Check the result of correction (achievement of tolerance is displayed by the measuring unit) and unload the rotor from the balancing unit.
Measuring unitsCAB 700 is a compact basic instrument for all standard balancing tasks:
Simple, menu-driven operation, clear display and high accuracy allow perfect balancing of rotors by less experienced operators.
Measuring unit CAB 920 as a high end solution - with regard to operation and versatility, as well as accuracy
|Technical data at a glance||Virio 05|
|Weight 1), max.||[kg]||0,5|
|Balancing speed||[min -1]||1000 - 3000|
|Measuring uncertainty||[gmm]||0,05 - 0,075|
|Power||240 V, 50 Hz|
|Sound Pressure Level (with class C protection)||[LpA [dB(A)]]||< 60|