- Time-savings due to correction in the machine
- Universal application range Simple handling and minimum space requirement
- From manual operation to fully automated unbalance correction
- Modular basic design with individual adaption to the rotor design
- Special software for calculation of the drill correction and visualisation of the drilling process
MAK permits direct unbalance correction by drilling at suitable locations on the rotor.
- Axial drilling in the end face
- Radial drilling on the outside radius
A complete range of possibilitiesAre you thinking of unbalance correction on a universal balancing machine with a horizontal axis?
Now use the MAK system on new machines or as an upgrade to an existing balancing system.