- High measuring accuracy and efficiency
- Safe and simple handling
- Two plane balancing
- Infinitely variable DC drive
- Large size and weight range of rotors
- Ergonomic working height
- Industrial PC with touch screen measuring unit CAB 820 with easy and intuitive usage and optimized connectivity
- Indexing aid
- Safety enclosure type C60 in accordance with ISO 7475
- Compact design with integrated measuring station and measuring instrument ensures low space requirements
- Easy installation and relocation without a fixture in the shop floor
- Simple to operate due to permanent calibration; no calibration runs required
- Manual positioning to the calculated correction points, supported by a graphical indexing display
- Workshop-proof and fanless industry PC
- Unbalance correction in two planes, separated by static / couple unbalance is possible
- Automatic measuring cycle with infinitely variable values for run-up, measuring and braking time.
Range of applicationThe TBcomfort has been designed especially for balancing with the highest precision reworked turbocharger components – turbine wheels with shaft and compressor wheels. The accessories required for balancing turbocharger rotors are included in the scope of supply and cover already a big range of size and weight.
The TBcomfort is equipped with the touch screen measuring unit CAB 820 and an electronic drive control system. The infinitely variable speed drive makes it easier to control the balancing speed. These features result in an improved balancing efficiency and accuracy: More work in the same time including the fulfillment of the highest expectations towards measuring accuracy.
- Hard-bearing, horizontal balancing machine with permanent calibration.
- The entire workstation consists basically of the following main components: Solid machine housing, base frame with roller or prism supports, overslung belt-drive and control, touch screen measuring unit CAB 820.
|Data at a glance|
|Rotor weight||[kg]||max. 16|
|Rotor diameter||[mm]||max. 350|
|Bearing journal diameter||[mm]||6 - 30|
|Bearing centre spacing||[mm]||15 - 230|
|Smallest achievable residual unbalance||[gmm]||0,1|
|Size: Width, depth, height||[mm]||1483 x 730 x 1400|
|Power supply||[V]||230 V ± 10%, 50 Hz|
|Rotor drive||folding clamp belt drive|
|Noise level||[dB]||less than 65 (measured with rotor)|
|Protective cover||To ISO 7475 Class C|
|Painting||2 colour: RAL7035 (light grey), RAL7024 (graphite grey))|
|Measuring unit||CAB 820|
|Options:||Measuring unit CAB 920SmartTouch|
|Keyboard with shelf|
|Printer with shelf for report printouts|
|Support roller attachment for rotors up to 16kg and 350mm|