- Inflation bell without sealing ring and other wearing parts
- Extended working radius (up to 6 wheels) with telescope design
- Applicable with any rim configuration, also light alloy rims with edgeless, spoke design
- No loads acting on the rims
- Automatic sequence and mixed operation
- Linking with production lines
Sequence of operations
- Automatic transfer of the assembled wheel from the feeder belt into the inflation station by the double-belt conveyor
- Automatic sequence: Lower the transporter and lay the wheel onto the inflation table
- Center the rim and tire, lift the wheel and set onto the table.
- Lower the inflation bell onto the tire and inflate to the required pressure
- Lift the inflation bell
- Automatic transfer of the inflated wheel in the direction of the balancing machine
Range of applicationInflation of tubeless passenger vehicle tires in normal, low profile and super low profile design. Suitable for tires mounted onto steel or light alloy rims of various dimensions.
Application of the machine in series production.
Simple integration into existing or new lines, with a preceding tiremounting machine, and succeeding tire-bead stabilization machine and wheel balancing machine.
DesignSingle-station machine with fully automatic sequence, loading and unloading of the machine by a fully automatic conveyor system.
Double belt conveyor on welded stand with lifting function, inflation table with flat seals, centering device, inflation bell and hydro-pneumatic lowering and locking equipment installed.
|Technical data at a glance||110 SBFR||130 SBFR|
|Fully automatic sequence of operations||•||•|
|Overall width||[mm]||120 - 350||120 - 350|
|Outerside diameter, tire-||[mm]||560 - 900||560 - 900|
|Diameter, standart wheel||[Zoll]||13-15 / 14-16 / 15-17||13-18 / 14-19 / 15-20|
|Diameter, emergency wheel||[Zoll]||a. A.||a. A.|
|Bead width||[Zoll]||3,5 - 12,0||3,5 - 12,0|
|Width A 2)||[mm]||1300||1300|
|Depth B 2)||[mm]||1955||1955|
|Height C 2)||[mm]||3100||3100|
|Inflation tolerance 1)||[kPa]||10 - 50||10 - 50|
|Cycle time, max.||[s]||7||09-Nov|
|Production rate||[St./h]||510||450 / 325|
|Air pressure 5)||[kPa]||600 - 1000||600 - 1000|
|Air consumption||[m3/h]||400||300 - 400|
|Power supply 3)||[V]||400||400|
|Sound absorbing equipment||Order No.||R0600102.01||R0600402.01|
|Infeed conveyor||Order No.||R0600103.01||R0600403.01|
|Intermediate conveyor||Order No.||R0600104.01||R0600404.01|
|2) Data non-binding, depends on the respective equipment supplied|
|3) Main configuration: 3 / PEN AC 50Hz 400 V +6 / -10%|
|4) Transfer of tire and wheel data to the line|
|5) Depending on the required inflation pressure|